Psychotherapy is aimed at personal growth and development.
My method is highly effective and you will soon perceive the benefits of it:
- You will gain insight on how to live at your full potential
- You will feel more confident
- You will improve the quality of your relationships
- You will regain your wellbeing and your balance
- You will feel happier and hopeful again
- Your symptoms will decrease
- You will close any unfinished business that is preventing you to feel good about yourself
- You will reach a unique perspective on life
I will guide you along a path of positive change and empowerment, with an aim at recovering your wellbeing and for you to feel calm and serene again. In order to raise your self-awareness, we will explore the connection amongst your emotions, behaviours and beliefs. Through psychotherapy, you will become aware of how they manifest themselves to you and how they shape the way in which you respond to events and changes in your environment.
You will be able to dismiss dysfunctional patterns of behaviours and discover new, healthier and happier ways of living. You will understand yourself, your personal goals and your values better. As a result, you will be able to recognise and express your true, authentic Self: thanks to psychotherapy you will reach your full potential.
What’s worrying you?
Psychotherapy will provide you with professional support when you feel low, anxious or stressed, and it can guide you along a path of positive change. Therapy can help you deal with difficult events and overcome challenging times in your life: the right approach will enable you to regain your equilibrium and get back to normal, but feeling stronger and revitalised.
My areas of expertise include:
· Depression and postnatal depression
· Anxiety and panic disorder
· Stress and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
· Low self-esteem / self-confidence
· Family and relationship issues
· Communication issues
· Burnout and work-related stress
· Body image disturbances
· Emotional abuse
· Personality disorders
· Loss and bereavement
· Couple issues / affairs and betrayals
· Pregnancy and motherhood
· Separation and divorce
· Life transitions and change
· Abortion and miscarriage