Couple Therapy represents my special interest and one of my areas of expertise.
My approach is highly effective and the average term is 15 sessions.
It aims at a deeper connection between the partners, who will then rediscover a fulfilling intimacy; the relationship will be alive, passionate and fun again. Through learning how to better meet each other’s needs, partners will create emotional safety in the couple; conflicts will be addressed at the roots and the communication between partners will improve. This will allow them to be each other’s source of pleasure, rather than a source of pain.
Reasons for couples to seek couple therapy include:
- Frequent arguments
- Lack of communication with the partner
- Different goals and values
- Lack of intimacy and sexual desire
- Jealousy and betrayal
- Impact of professional life on the relationship
- Financial issues
- Adapting to marriage or becoming parents
- Family conflicts
- Impact of personal issues on the relationship
- Abusive or controlling behaviour
- Commitment issues
- Difficulties to cope with divorce or separation
or contact me on +44 (0) 7453913571
I will understand your needs and suggest a program that suits you.